Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£31k - 36k per year + Pension+Van|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 09:01|
Field Service Engineer - Days
Covering: Northamptonshire and Leicestershire
A globally recognised logistics company are looking to introduce a strong Field Service Engineer to join their growing team. the successful Field Service Engineer will be covering mostly Northamptonshire and Leicestershire. It is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organisation who in process of expanding their Engineering department. All Engineering backgrounds will be considered, a completed Apprenticeship is however essential. In turn the Field Service will be equipped with a tailored training programme aided to improve skill set, as well a generous incentive package.
Skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- The successful candidate will be Field Service Engineer, will be equipped to work on both mechanical and electrical maintenance, repairs, installs and commissioning.
- Machinery that the Field Service Engineer will be working on will include; Conveyors, Packaging Line, Levellers, Racking Systems, etc.
- Completed an Apprenticeship
- Oprn to all industrial background
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Prestigious company who are market leaders within their field
- Working for a stable company who are growing yearly, currently turning over Billions yearly.
- OTE structure allowing for an increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £38,000 OTE
Commutable from: Northampton, Northamptonshire, Leicester, Leicestershire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's