Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 15:28|
The Role – Generator Service Engineer (Field)
Shift- DAYS (Monday to Friday)
Salary - £35,000 + £10,000 OT
Commutable from: London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire.
Reporting to the director, the Generator Technician will provide maintenance, installation, diagnosis, repair and testing services across a range of diesel generator sets and associated equipment for clients mainly within Central London.
The succesful Generator Engineer will need to have:
- A background within Diesel Engines/Generators or a heavy manufacturing background
- Electrical bias
- Full clean driving licence
The succesful Generator engineer's work duties will include:
Travelling to a number of client sites within Food/FMCG/Commerical settings to carry out mainly planned maintenance.
- Carrying out PPM, diagnostic, testing and remedial works on Diesel/Bio-Diesel Generators.
- Carrying out client site visits and log work on a central maintenance database.
- Projecting spares requirements for upcoming and planned works.
- Customer liaison, ensuring complete customer satisfaction at all times
- Supporting operational tasks i.e. reporting, quotations, progress reports, customer enquiries etc.
- Installation and setup of generator remote monitoring systems.
- Generator load testing and fuel polishing.
- Generator commission and installation
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
if you would like more information please call Adem Halil (07458162400 ) or email ([email protected])
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's