Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 34k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2020 11:24|
Mechanical Field Service Engineer
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
My client is a leading worldwide manufacturer and due to expansion within the business, the company are recruiting for a field service engineer to join their team in. Initially you will be based at one site and then progress into a field service position. There is copious amounts of overtime available. The successful Field Service Engineer will benefit from working on a day's role, for a unique manufacturing company, with a company van, laptop and phone along with other substantial benefits.
Skills required for the Mechanical Field Service Engineer:
- Mechanical Field service engineer must have an Mechanical Qualification
- Mechanical Field service engineer Pneumatic, Hydraulics, Pumps, Welding
- Mechanical Field service engineer must be able to work on your own
- Mechanical Field service engineer must be a confident customer facer
The Mechanical Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacturing company
- Company van, phone, laptop
- External Courses and will be given internal product training
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £34,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's