Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 08:39|
Field Service Engineer– Days
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
Location: South East of England.
I am currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturing company in the Gillingham area who are looking for an electrically biased field service engineer. My client is a UK leading industrial manufacturer. The successful field service engineer will be working on the road travelling to clients sites carrying out maintenance and repair work. There will also be the need for this engineer to travel back to site, which is a brand-new state of the art site with brand new machinery. Our client has recently invested £45M into new machinery aimed at increasing their efficiency and product quality. From the moment you step on site you are hit by engineering excellence. My client has 4 sites across the UK, with the site in Gillingham being the flag ship site with a dedicated, expert team of 25 engineers on site. You will benefit from working within a department of specialist engineers that are able to help develop your technical skillsets.
Skills acquired to be a Field Service Engineer:
- The successful Field Service Engineer must be electrically biased.
- The successful Field Service Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The successful Field Service Engineer will need to be happy to travel across the whole of the South East and the UK (ocasionally).
- The successful Field Service Engineer will need to hold a valid driving licence.
- The Field Service Engineer will need to be electrically very competent: AC DC Drives, Inverters, Three phase Motors, Relays, Sensors and Contactors.
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a company that is expanding.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Days, Healthcare, £35,000, training. Fuel Card, Mobile, Full expenses paid.
Counties candidates can live in: Kent, Suffolk, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, London, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire. Berkshire.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection- 07748146187
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's