Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + Car|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 10:19|
Field Service Engineer – Food Machinery
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield, Liverpool
A globally recognised market Leading food machinery manufacturing company are searching for an experienced Field Service Engineer to cover various between manchester and birmingham. With continuous investments and an unbeatable numeration package it is an opportunity not to be missed out on. The successful Field Service Engineer will be facilitated with an on-going training and development program which will only strength skills and work as a solid foundation for aspirational Field Service Engineers eager to join which will allow them to step up.
Skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- The be considered for this Field Service Engineer you must hold an engineering qualification, minimal NVQ level 3 in Electrical Engineering
- The Field Service Engineer will be implementing company policies, quality, safety and environmental systems.
- Installing, Commissioning and servicing industrial food machinery
- The Field Service Engineer needs to be electrical bias with mechanical and PLC knowledge
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- The Field Service Engineer will be offered to a fantastic training and development programme which will be ongoing and tailored surrounding skill set.
- The Filed Service Engineer will be offered a fully expensed company car.
- The successful candidate will be offered private Health Care, Dental Care and Gym membership.
- The overtime structure will allow the Field Service Engineer to make around £50,000
Benefits: Company pension, Training, Private Healthcare, Dental Care, Gym, £50,000 OTE, CAR
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£31k - 32k per year + Pension
£36k - 37k per year + Pension + Overtime
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£35k per year + Fantastic Benefits package