Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£22k - 27k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 08:26|
Junior Field Service Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Field Service engineer to work for an engineering conglomerate. As the junior field service engineer you will get the chance to be mentored by leading engineers in the field, who possess second to none knowledge of cranes and lifting equipment. As a Junior field service engineer you will be put through a 14-week intensive training course that will give you all the base knowledge required to work on the machinery. The Training course will be tracked and monitored at each stage to make sure you are receiving the correct support. As a Field service engineer, you will be working on a range of heavy plant and crane machinery. My client has just invested £4M into training, infrastructure, and tools. This really isn’t an opportunity to be missed!
Skills acquired to be a field service Engineer:
- The field service engineer must be electrically biased.
- The field service engineer must have an electrical qualification
- The successful field service Engineer will need to have a driving licence.
- The successful field service Engineer will need to have experience working in an industrial background.
- The field service engineer will need to live in Northamptonshire.
The field service engineer will benefit from:
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The field service Engineer will get a chance to work for a leading company in its industry.
- The field service Engineer will receive a generous pension
- The field service Engineer will be payed door to door.
- The field service Engineer will be entitled to 21 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Training, Pension, Payed Door to Door, Private Healthcare.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's