Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + Overtime, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 17:11|
Field Service Engineer
Salary:£30,000 - £35,000
OTE - £40,000 - £45,000
Monday to Friday Days -
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Holiday, Van, Credit Card, Fuel Card
We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a family run company based in the heart of Somerset that is going through huge expansions with objectives to become a leader within its field. The business is currently thriving which in turn has allowed heavy investment into state of the art machinery operating at a high-tec level. As they are going through huge growth they are in need of another Field Service Engineer, the Field Service Engineer will benefit from joining a family run business that allows alot of flexibility in day to day working.
The business is looking for an engineer that is compotent both electrically and mechanically and is happy working alone to their own deadlines. The Field Service Engineer needs to be confident and able to deal with customer facing situations and able to deal with specific situations.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer - 70/30 either way
- Engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance skills - 3phase, Single Phase, Motors, Sensors, Relays, Inverters, PLC's.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance in a FMCG - Food, Pharmacutical or packaging background.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer.
- Joining a family run business with a fantastic working culture.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
- Excellent benefits package.
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Van, Fuel Card, Holiday
Commutable from: Taunton, Yeovil, Chard, Radstock, Trowbridge
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's