Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 10:23|
Field Service Engineer
Salary: up to £35,000
Location: Candidates can live in the following counties: Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Warwickshire
We are currently recruiting for a Field service engineer to work for an engineering conglomerate. As a Field service engineer, you will be working on a range of heavy plant and crane machinery. The successful field service engineer will receive 1 months’ worth of intensive training on all their machinery and will then receive regular updates to this. With huge earning potentially the successful field service engineer will also benefit from having a company vehicle. This really isn’t an opportunity to be missed!
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- Ideally the field service Engineer will be electrically biased.
- The successful field service Engineer will need to have a driving licence.
- The successful field service Engineer will need to have experience working on heavy plant machinery (diggers, dumpers, rollers, JCBs) or experience working with cranes (overhead, tower, gantry).
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The field service Engineer will get a chance to work for a leading company in its industry.
- An uncapped overtime earning potential
- Industry leading training
- The field service Engineer will receive a pension
- The field service Engineer will be payed door to door.
- The field service Engineer will be entitled to 21 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Training, Pension, Payed Door to Door, Private Healthcare.
Candidates can live in the following counties: Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire. Lincolnshire, Warwickshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's