Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 10:03|
Field Service Engineer- DAYS
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
We are currently recruiting for a Field service engineer to work for an engineering conglomerate. As a Field service engineer, you will be working on a range of crane machinery which is state of the art. The successful field service engineer will receive 1 months’ worth of intensive training on all their machinery and will then receive regular updates to this. With huge earning potentially the successful field service engineer will also benefit from having a company vehicle. This really isn’t an opportunity to be missed!
Skills required for a Field Service Engineer:
- Electrically biased
- A Port/Distribution/Crane background or factory background with a willingness to learn.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Valid driving license
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a number one market leader in their industry.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Ability to organize own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Unlimited technical challenge
- Unlimited earning potential
Benefits: Company vehicle, company phone, £40,000 OTE, DAYS, Food Payed, No Overnight stay, No call outs.
Commutable: Candidates can live in the Northampton area.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Consultant Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.