Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 09:10|
Field Service Engineer- DAYS
Salary: £30,000 – OTE £35,000
My client is looking for an electrically biased field service engineer to work predominately in the London area. The successful Field Service Engineer role will be joining a company that is a market leader in the medical engineering sector. The successful Field Service engineer will be provided with tailor made inhouse training on bespoke machinery and will have the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
Skills required for the maintenance engineer:
- As a Field service engineer you will be travelling to client’s sites, carrying out installation and repair work on medical machinery.
- The successful Field Service Engineer must have a valid driving license.
- The successful Field Service Engineer must be commutable to London
- The successful Field Service Engineer must be electrically biased.
- The successful Field Service Engineer must have experience working in the medical sector.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be provided with Inhouse and external training courses.
- The successful candidate will be joining a company who regularly invest in: training and qualification courses.
Benefits: Company vehicle, company phone, £35,000 OTE, DAYS, Food Payed, Overnight stay payed, No call outs.
Commutable: Hertfordshire, London, Surrey, Essex, Kent.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Consultant Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's