Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Underwood|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 10:53|
We are currently recruiting for a Field service engineer to cover the above areas, to work for an engineering conglomerate. As a Field service engineer, you will be working on a range of crane machinery which is state of the art . The successful field service engineer will receive 1 months’ worth of intensive training on all their machinery and will then receive regular updates to this. With huge earning potentially the successful field service engineer will also benefit from having a company vehicle. This really isn’t an opportunity to be missed!
Skills required for a Field Service Engineer:
- Electrically biased
- Electrical qualification
- A Port/Distribution/Crane background
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Valid driving license
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a number one market leader in their industry.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Unlimited technical challenge
- Unlimited earning potential
Candidate can live anywhere in London or the Home Counties
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's