Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 08:17|
Field Service Engineer- DAYS
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + OT
My client is looking for an electrically biased field service engineer to work for a large company based in Kent. The successful candidate for the Field Service Engineer role will be joining a company that has clients nationwide. The successful Field Service engineer will be provided with a tailor made inhouse training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
Skills required for the maintenance engineer:
- As a Field service engineer you will be travelling to client’s sites, repairing and maintaining food machinery.
- The successful Field Service Engineer must be flexible and be prepared to work some weekends.
- The successful Field Service Engineer must have a valid driving license.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be provided with Inhouse and external training courses.
- The successful candidate will be joining a company who are expanding into the european market.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £37,000 OTE
Commutable: Headcrorn, Charing, Cantenbury, Smarden
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Consultant Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's