Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 33k per year + Company Car + Fuel Card|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lester|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 08:30|
Feild Service Engineer
Location: Covering London and Berkshire
Due to vast expansion and contracts won, a position has just become available for an experienced Feild Service Engineer to join an established, highly reputable Engineering company. To be considered for this role, the successful candidate for this Feild Service role will have an extensive track record of working with weighing equipment. Due to the competitive nature of the market, applications are being limited, so it is advisable to apply sooner rather than later. This company is market leaders in their field and turnover upwards of £300 million.
Skills required for the Feild Service Engineer
- The Feild Service Engineer must have weighing experience.
- Preferably have Electrical qualification(s).
- Experience in Fault Finding
- Sophisticated communicator, with vast knowledge of engineering.
The Feild Service Engineer will benefit from:
- The Feild Service Engineer will be working for a fantastic company, supporting them through exciting developments.
- Incredible earning potential, alongside working within a fascinating industry.
- Job stability, recognition, and a real ability to influence the direction of the business.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Company Car w/ Fuel Card
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Michael Lester
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's