Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 34k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 14:57|
Field service engineer – Precision Engineering
Salary: Basic up to £34,000
OTE: £60,000 + Company Car
Location: Tamworth, Stoke, Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for a Field service engineer to cover the West Midlands Area, to work for an engineering conglomerate. As a Field service engineer, you will be working on specialist CNC machinery which is state of the art and packed with the most advanced technology. The successful field service engineer will receive 1 months’ worth of intensive training on all their machinery and will then receive regular updates to this. The successful field service engineer will have the opportunity to travel their regional patch and will have the benefits of staying in high class hotels with all expenses and meals fully paid. The successful field service engineer will benefit from having a company vehicle and will be provided with state of the art tools that are worth thousands. This really isn’t an opportunity to be missed!
Skills required for a Field Service Engineer:
- Electrically biased
- Electrical qualification
- A CNC or forces background would be ideal (but not essential)
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Able to stay away up to 3 times a week at times
- Valid driving license
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a number one market leader in their industry.
- Unrivalled training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
- Unlimited technical challenge
- Unlimited earning potential
Benefits: Car, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Tamworth, Stoke, Birmingham, Eaton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus on; 0208 166 5166
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's