Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Location:||Kirkby in Ashfield|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 17:36|
Field Service Engineer - DAYS
My client has recently won several new contracts and have a massive increase in work load. They now require an additional Field Service Engineer to join their team. The successful engineer will benefit from working for a company who are one of the leaders within their industry and who invest heavily into their engineers to constantly develop their skills.
Skills required for the Service Engineer:
· Service Engineer must have packaging experience.
· Service Engineer must have a reputable electrical qualification.
· Service Engineer must have experience working with packaging machines
· Service Engineer have a full clean driving license.
The Service Engineer will benefit from:
· Benefit from training and development courses.
· Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
· Opportunities to progress within your position.
· Earn an attractive basic salary.
Benefits: Great pension scheme, Company car + fuel, laptop, mobile phone £35,000+ OTE
Commutable: Clay Cross, Mansfield, Huthwaite, Alfreton and surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further information contact; Daniel Adjei
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Service Engineer - Medical
Stoke on Tern
Salary: £28,000 OTE: £32,000+
Field Service Engineer - High Speed Processing Machinery
£33k per year + TBC
£36.5k per year + TBC
£36k - 36.5k per year + Pension Scheme
£36k per year