Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018 14:29|
Field Service Engineer –Days
Location: South East (London, Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire)
Currently looking for a Field Service Engineer covering the South East, to join a rapidly growing market leading installation and servicing company. For this role the successful Field Service Engineer will be working for a specialist who recently acquired a number of Blue-Chip Clients. The successful candidate will be working for a company with an uncapped overtime, most of the Engineers will take home over £45,000.
Skills acquired for the Field Service Engineer
- To be considered for this position the Field Service Engineer will need to have previous service experience.
- To be considered for this role, the Field Service Engineer will need to be comfortable working alone.
- Skills required for this role include: Motors, Sensors, Relays, Pumps, Bearings, Chains.
- Holding an Engineering qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be joining a growing company who invest heavily yearly.
- The Field Service Engineer will be offered a company van, fuel card and mobile phone.
- The Filed Service Engineer will be offered a tailor made and ongoing training matrix.
- With overtime available in abundance, the Field Service Engineer can earn over £45,000
Benefits: Pension, Training, £45,000 OTE, Van, Phone
Commutable: London, Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Nathan Carr at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's