Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k - 35k per year + Pension, Private Healthcare, Vehicle, Laptop, phone, £40,000+|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 16:09|
Field Service Engineer – CNC
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
My client, a market leader in their respective field, are currently recruiting for an experience multi skilled field service engineer to service their CNC equipment within their client premises. This is a home-based role, that is paid door to door, covering the whole of the UK. The successful candidate must be prepared to travel extensively and stay away on a regular basis. The Successful service engineer must have some sort of experience in working on CNC machines and will have the opportunity to boost earnings through uncapped overtime. A company car of your choice will be provided to all successful applicants.
Skills required for the field service engineer:
- Field service engineer must have CNC equipment experience
- Field Service engineer must have an electrical qualification
- Field service engineer must be prepared to travel and stay away
- Field service engineer must have a strong work ethic
- Field service engineer must have strong communication skills
The field service engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leading company
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
- Home based role paid door to door
- Company vehicle
- Vast opportunities for overtime to boost earnings
Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Vehicle, Laptop, phone, £40,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Philip Di Gesaro at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's