Connecting...

Engineering jobs, Job search, automotive jobs, maintenance jobs, design jobs, manufacturing jobs, automotive jobs, distribution jobs, leisure jobs, motorsport jobs, field service jobs

Field Automation Engineer

Job Title: Field Automation Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Essex
Industry:
Salary: £50k - 55k per year + OT and Car
Reference: 25367
Contact Name: Jordan Underwood
Contact Email: jordan.underwood.621D9E3C6.0@applythis.net
Job Published: November 12, 2019 08:49

Job Description

Global Field Automation Engineer

Salary: £55000

Location: Harwich & International

Operating within the automation industry, this market leader uses a pioneering process and strategy to fulfil the design specifications of their huge international clients in the Food and Pharma industry. Due to rapid expansion and the set up and growth of their brand-new site, an opportunity has arose for an automation engineer to join there team of ambitious engineers.  With endless opportunity to develop your technical skills, this company can offer some of the best training in the market in a family friendly environment making it a great place to showcase your ability alongisde the best Automation engineers in the area. 

As an automation engineer you will be responsible for the writing, testing and installation of programmes for Plc’s and Scada. A fast-paced environment, sure to challenge any engineer that’s up to it. Please be ready to travle internationally for 70% of this role to prestigious clients spending the remaining 30% of the time at the site in Harwich, Essex

Skills required for Automation Engineer:

  • Seimens Plc Programming
  • SCADA programming
  • Electrical Installation would be an advantage

The Automation engineer will benefit from:

  • Working for a market leader in the industry
  • Personal development programme
  • Internal/External Training
  • Investment in engineers as well as monthly bonuses
  • Equipment
  • Competitive Salary
  • Lots of OT available

Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training

Commutable: Essex

If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.

For further details contact Jordan Underwood at Pioneer Selection

As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. 

You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.