|Job Title:||Facilities Technician|
|Salary:||£24k per year + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 10:32|
Facilities Technician – General Building Skills
Location: Chessington, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Technician with general multi-trade building experience such as carpentry, plumbing etc and a a trade-based qualification to join a world renowned heavy industrial engineering company. The successful Facilities Technicianwill join a very large and well-established team of Facilities Technicians and will have huge amounts of scope for training and progression. The Facilities Technician will maintain the facilities and equipment whilst doing general building tasks such as carpentry, plumbing etc.
Skills required for Facilities Technician:
- Facilities Technician background
- Multi-trade building experience such as carpentry, plumbing etc
- Hold a trade-based qualification
- Able to work as part of a team
The Facilities Technician will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established team of Facilities Technicians
- Additional training and development in trade-based experience
- Working in a unique environment
- Opportunities for training and development of the maintenance engineers
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.