Facilities Maintenance Engineer - World Class Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Facilities Maintenance Engineer - World Class Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£43k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 16:37|
Facilities Maintenance Engineer – World Class Manufacturing
Salary: £43,000 - £45,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Facilities maintenance engineer to join one of the fastest growing specialist manufactures in the UK. My client have recently increased production to deal with a number of key contracts they have won; due to this they are recruiting across their engineering teams. The Facilities maintenance engineer will be require to attend breakdowns and conduct planned maintenance as well as get involved with Continuous Improvement and Root Cause Analysis. The Facilities maintenance engineer will be doing both electrical and mechanical work and will be rewarded with an excellent salary package and numerous opportunities to develop in a thriving business.
Skills required for the Facilities Maintenance Engineer:
- Facilities/Utilities & building Services experience within manufacturing/highly regulated environments
- Experience overseeing contractors
- Ensure all maintenance activities are consistent with GMP & Safety Requirements
- Continuous improvement/RCA
The Facilities Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Progression for the Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Joining a world renewed GMP Manufacturing Plant
- Fully Automated site
- You will be working a Days Shift
- Excellent Benefits Package and very competitive salary
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's