Facilities Engineer - Industrial
|Job Title:||Facilities Engineer - Industrial|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 10:36|
Facilities Engineer – Industrial
Salary: £35,000- £40,000
Location: Milton Keynes
A fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to join a renowned and globally recognised logistics company is now available. The successful Facilities Engineer will be joining a company who are currently in the process of opening multiple new sites across the UK, with their continuous growth and investments, it is a great opportunity not to be missed out on. To be considered for the role, the Facilities Engineer will need to have an Electrical bias, ideally be apprentice trained and have relevant facilities experience.
Skills required for the Facilities Engineer:
- The Facilities Engineer will be involved in both pre-planned and reactive maintenance on site
- The Successful Facilities Engineer will be Electrically biased, with some basic mechanical skills.
- The Facilities Engineer will ideally be apprentice trained and hold an NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent)
- Relevant experience of maintaining site services such as HVAC, Air Conditioning, lighting, Water Treatment etc.
The Facilities Engineer will benefit from:
- The Facilities Engineer will be joining a company with an impressive purpose-built site.
- Joining a market leading organisation within their field, who continually grow and reinvest back into engineering
- There is a generous training and development programme for all Facilities Engineers
- OTE allows for increase in salary
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a Facilities Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan
Commutable: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's