|Job Title:||Facilities Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k - 48k per year + Pension+Healthcare+Progression+Sick Pay|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 14:22|
Facilities Engineer – Days
Due to extensive continuous growth a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Engineer has just become vacant. Reporting into the Site Engineering Facilities Manager, the successful Facilities Engineer will be required to undertake electrical, mechanical and facilities maintenance within the manufacturing plant. The successful Facilities Engineer will be working core day hours, join a growing company and be entitled to a fantastic remuneration package.
Skills required for Facilities Engineer:
- Facilities background -HVAC,
- Understand the framework of working within a GMP environment
- Recognised Engineering Qualification
- General Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance on site
- Previous experience within Pharmaceutical/Food & drink environment
The Facilities Engineer will benefit from:
- Progression & development opportunities into a more senior role
- Internal & external training to improve skill set
- Generous remuneration package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £48,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's