|Job Title:||Facilities Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Sonay Casey|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 13:30|
Site Service Engineer - FMCG industry
My client is an industry leading food manufacturer. They are currently recruiting for a Site services/Facilities engineer to join their expand engineering team. The Facilities Engineer will be primarily responsible for General building services working Monday-Friday. You will be responsible for Health & Safety, General building maintenance, handy man tasks including plumbing, lighting and boiler work.
Skills required for the Facilities Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical bias
- A time served Apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications in relevant Mechanical or Electrical discipline
- A Detailed working knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical services to incorporate.
- Working safely with Steam
- HWS related plant and equipment
- Air Handling systems
- Facilities maintenance experience
- To monitor, repair and replace controls equipment to building management system
- To follow Planned Preventative Maintenance regime for Electrical/Mechanical equipment and undertake minor works as required
- To provide Technical assistance to Team Leader for Electrical/Mechanical problems encountered on site
- Calibration and commissioning of equipment to Standard Operating Procedures, keeping accurate records at all times
- Act as a member of the out of hour’s call-out team
Commutable: Winchester, Salisbury, Newbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sonay Casey
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's