Facilities and Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Facilities and Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£45k per year + Pension - Healthcare , Training, Further progression|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2021 12:56|
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
If you are an Engineering Manager looking for a forward thinking, rapidly growing and market leading company, it is now your opportunity to apply. As an Engineering Manager you will be working mostly a hands-off role but will be required to get hands on when required. The successful Engineering Manager will be continuously trained and have the opportunity for bigger Engineering roles.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager
- Previous Engineering management job role is required i.e., Lead Engineer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Senior
- The hands-on element will include working on automated equipment, which includes robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens) and facility maintenance
- Need to hold an Electrical Qualification
- Open to all industrial backgrounds, including forces
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a leading plant with multiple sites across the UK
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Opportunities for further progression = is available
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £4700OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's