Sheet Metal worker / Fabricator
|Job Title:||Sheet Metal worker / Fabricator|
|Salary:||£23k - 26k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jack Hanson|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2021 08:21|
Fabrictor / Sheet metal worker - Monday - Friday days
Benefits - Overtime, working for a market leading company, great job security
An exciting opportunity for a Fabricator has arisen in a large manufacturing plant in Bedford. This is a great opportunity for a Fabricator to work in a stable, growing company!
Skills required for the Fabricator -
- Experience in aluminium fabrication.
- Experience is using workshop equipment and tools, e.g. mitre saw, pillar drill and hand tools
- Experience in operating machinery e.g. guillotine, punch press, laser, linishing.
- Perform quality measurement and recording tasks.
- Read and interpret production drawings.
- Workshop health and safety procedures
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert. Or call Jack Hanson on 07458162417
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's