|Job Title:||ESS Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 16:13|
Energy Storage Systems Engineer - Formula 1
Pioneer Selection are currently recruiting for one of the more unique positions within Formula 1. The role of Energy Storage Systems (ESS) Engineer will see the successful candidate working within the ESS development and production team. This role will give the ESS Engineer the opportunity to travel to races whilst also being an integral part of the development back at the factory.
In joining this Motorsport and Automotive giant, the ESS Engineer would see themselves operating in a brand-new state of the at facility. This role would be a permanent position paying a fantastic salary with a very competitive benefits salary alongside it.
Responsibilities of an Energy Storage Systems Engineer:
- System level development of the primary high voltage circuit including battery system, battery management system and other subsystems.
- Fault investigation and setting countermeasures during ESS pack production stage or sign off process.
- Fault investigation of the ESS pack at factory, after races or test use, as well as addressing countermeasures and conducting the follow up actions within the team.
- Support ESS test requests.
- Organise and oversee the equipment for ESS production.
Skills Required from an Energy Storage Systems Engineer:
- ESS / Battery analysis, monitoring and development experience.
- Proven strong fault finding and diagnostics abilities.
- Experience in design and specification of production tools and equipment for ERS / Battery.
- Strong knowledge of ERS testing methodologies.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Callum Rhodes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's