enior Maintenance Engineer -Food Manufacturing
|Job Title:||enior Maintenance Engineer -Food Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£45k per year + Overtime, Pension,|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 16:59|
Senior Maintenance Engineer –Food Manufacturing
Benefits: Pension, Overtime
Location: Attleborough, Norfolk
I am currently recruiting for a Supervisor Multi-skilled Maintenance engineer to work with one of the UKs largest food producers in Norfolk. The Senior Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working with a close team of engineers on a 4 on 4 off Nights shift pattern, The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to have a good electrical and mechanical understanding, and the confidence to work on all faults. This is a great opportunity for an engineer looking to join a growing, stable company, who are investing heavily. This is a great opportunity for a lead engineer who loves supervising and being involved in the management side but also loves being hands on.
Skills required for Senior Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-skilled – Electrically Competent
- Working within a Manufacturing Environment, experience in Food is desired, but not essential
- Electrical/ Mechanical Qualification
- Experience with factory machinery (production equipment)
- Electrical and Mechanical Fault Finding Skills
- Supervisory/ Leadership/ Management Experience
The Senior Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working with the UK Leading Food Produce Company
- Working on high speed, bespoke equipment
- Benefits such as pension, and overtime paid at x1.3
- Working closely with a close team of engineers
- Working a 4 on 4 off Nights
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's