Engineering Team Leader
|Job Title:||Engineering Team Leader|
|Salary:||£46k - 47k per year + Pension, Income protection scheme, Healthcare + More|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 09:56|
Engineering Team Leader - FMCG
Salary: £46,000 - £47,000
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Team Leader to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site. The senior maintenance engineer will be responsible for all site breakdowns and will join the existing team of maintenance engineers in fulfilling the planned maintenance program. My client is well established, offers a fantastic benefits package and looks after their employees. They have very good staff retention and have a "promote from within" culture.
Skills required for the Engineering Team Leader:
- Leadership and management of engineers (2 reports)
- You must have an engineering qualification preferably in Electrical
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- Multi-Skilled comfortable both mechanical and electrical
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, valves, pumps,
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives,
The Engineering Team Leader will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package - Best I have seen!
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's