Engineering Team Leader
|Job Title:||Engineering Team Leader|
|Salary:||£43k - 45k per year + Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 16:32|
Maintenance Team Leader
Salary: £43,000 - £45,000
I am looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Team Leader to join a business that is a market leader in their field. With this site in Thatcham being my client's busiest factory, the Mechanical Maintenance Team Leader is required due to the continued growth. The candidate must hold a relevant mechanical engineering qualification and previously have had experience working within a manufacturing environment. The successful team leader must also have had some form of leadership or management experience.
Skills required for the Maintenance Team Leader:
- Maintenance Team Leader must be Mechanical biased
- Maintenance Team Leader must have a relevant Mechanical Engineering qualification
- Maintenance Team Leader must have some form of leadership experience
- The ideal candidate will have worked within a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical - hydraulics, pneumatics, chains, pumps, belts and bearings
The Maintenance Team Leader will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Further career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's