Engineering Team Leader
|Job Title:||Engineering Team Leader|
|Salary:||£45k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 14:26|
Engineering Team Leader - FMCG
Location: Coringham, Essex
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Team Leader to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site. The Engineering Team Leader will be responsible for all site breakdowns and will join the existing team of maintenance engineers in fulfilling the planned maintenance program. My client is well established, offers a fantastic benefits package and looks after their employees. They have very good staff retention and have a “promote from within” culture.
Skills required for the Engineering Team Leader:
- Leadership and management of engineers
- You must have an engineering electrical engineeirng qualification
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- Multi-Skilled comfortable both electrical and mechanical
- Experience with working on PLC's - You must be able to troubleshoot, faut find, plug in a laptop and use an HMI.
- Experience of Profibus networking is a must
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, valves, pumps,
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives,
The Engineering Team Leader will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's