Engineering Team Leader
|Job Title:||Engineering Team Leader|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 18:18|
Engineering Team Leader - Hands on
If you are a hands-on Engineering Team Leader looking to join a progressive and prestigious FMCG a fantastic opportunity is now vacant. The successful Engineering Team Leader will be working in a state of the art manufacturing plant with an abundance of automated PLC driven production lines, an ongoing training programme as well as a competitive remuneration package which includes a yearly bonus.
Skills required for the Engineering Team Leader:
- To be considered for this Engineering Team Leader you need to have previous experience managing a small team of engineers
- For aspiration candidates, clearly demonstrating that you have completed managerial duties please apply
- This Engineering Team Leader role will require hands on mechanical and electrical skills: belts, bearing, chains, hydraulics, sensors, relays, drives, motors, control panels, fault finding of PLCs– Siemens s7.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is a necessity to be consider for this Engineering Team Leader
- Having previous experience working within a manufacturing plant, ideally: food/pharmaceutical.
The Engineering Team Leader will benefit from:
- The Successful candidate will be benefit from working on bespoke state of the art equipment, with continuous investments being made.
- The Engineering Team Leader will be offered an abundance of courses to strengthen skills, which includes: health and safety, management and PLC courses.
- Working an attractive shift pattern, with flexibility to choose working hours.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £55,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's