|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 15:28|
Salary: Basic £40,000 - £42,000 + Company Car Allowance (£5,000), Benefits
Location: Candidates must live alongside or close to the M1 or M6 or A1 Motorways.
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for an experienced Engineering Surveyor to cover the above areas. Working on a Monday-Friday basis with flexible working hours, you will be required to visit client sites to make sure all equipment is working to Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards. This position would suit candidates who have worked in a heavy industrial environment, distribution, manufacturing, crane or lifting equipment companies or within the Armed Forces (Army, Navy or RAF) who have then gone on to become engineering surveyors. This is a role that will fit around many different lifestyles and as long as you have done a surveyors role in the past you are guaranteed to be considered for the role.
Skills required for an Engineer Surveyor
- Ideally, you will hold an HNC (or Equivalent) in either Mechanical, Aeronautical, Marine or Automotive Engineering.
- My client would look at NVQ Level 3 candidates and put them through a Level 4 qualification as part of their training.
- Have previous surveying experience.
- Knowledge and Understanding of LOLER & PUWER regulations.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
- Suitable candidates must live within a 45-minute commute via public transport to a Central London station.
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual. The Organisation invests £60,000 worth of training in you over a 5-year period.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Company Car Allowance (£5,000), Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's