|Job Title:||Engineering Supervisor|
|Salary:||£42k - 46.5k per year + Yes|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2018 15:38|
Engineering Supervisor - DAYS
Salary: £42,000 - £46,500
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an engineering supervisor with my client, who is looking to add a recognised leader to a hardworking, motivated team that require a little bit of guidance to move them onto the next level. My client is in search of an engineering supervisor, to lead their current team to assist with the continued growth of the business. The successful engineering supervisor will be chipping in with hands on work as well as being the link between the engineers and the senior management team.
Skills required for the Engineering Supervisor - DAYS:
- Engineering Supervisor must hold a relevant electrical engineering qualification
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment will be beneficial
- Being able to fault find on PLC's is a must for the Engineering Supervisor
- Mechanically competent - hydraulics, pnuematic's
- Electrical - 3 phase, AC-DC invertor drives
The Engineering Supervisor - DAYS will benefit from:
- DAYS ONLY - no nights or weekends
- Nationally known within their industry
- Excessive turnover well into the hundred millions
- Option to grow and develop career further
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £48,500OTE
Commutable: Norwich, Attleborough, Great Yarmouth and North Walsham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k per year + Pension
£50k - 55k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£45k - 50k per year
£55k per year + Bonus
£50k per year + Bonus