|Job Title:||Engineering Supervisor|
|Salary:||£40k - 470k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2018 11:37|
A fantastic opportunity is now vacant for an Engineering Supervisor to join rapidly growing manufacturer has now been vacant. This company are part of a larger Group, distributing their products globally, the site in Erith is one of their flagship sites. The successful Engineering Supervisor for this role will be working in a fully automated state of the art manufacturing plant, be offered a competitive package, and have an opportunity for further progression.
Skills required for the Engineering Supervisor:
- The Engineering Supervisor will be predominately hands of with a strong focus on coaching and developing the engineers, previous experience demonstrating this is paramount.
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Engineering supervisor role.
- The role also requires hands on maintenance: ideally electrical: being able to fault find on PLCS, being able to fault find, would be advantageous.
- Previously working a similar role, and having previous hands on experience is necessary
The Engineering Supervisor will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture with a bespoke well-equipped and organised plant.
- They are market leaders within their field and now supply their products across Europe, offer a solid stable job for the Engineering Team Leader
- Furture prospects to progress into more senior roles is a possibility for the Engineering Team Leader.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £47,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k per year + Pension
£40k - 44k per year
£51k - 55k per year + private health care
£50k - 55k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus