|Job Title:||Engineering Supervisor|
|Salary:||£48k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2022 11:45|
Shift - Mon - Fri - Days
My client are one of the market leaders within the food industry with a presence in all major UK supermarkets.
This site has also undergone recent major investment in the millions bringing some of the equipment up to date.
Their engineering team of over 20 require a Maintenance Supervisor to work on a Monday to Friday days role.
Skilled required for Maintenance Supervisor:
- Ideally manufacturing background - high speed / FMCG
- Supervisory / Leadership experience
- Hands on engineering experience
- Strong electro-mechanical skills
- Willing to work in different environments
- Recognised qualification
The Maintenance Supervisor will benefit from:
- Working for a successful business
- Competitive salary and all round package
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
Benefits: Pension, Holidays, discount scheme, subsidized canteen
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's