|Job Title:||Engineering Supervisor|
|Salary:||£43k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2022 12:52|
We are currently recruiting for a blue-chip heavy industry company in the Rushden area who are looking for an Engineering Supervisor. My client is currently going through their best period of trading in their 200- year history. As a business they have invested £12M into new machinery across their 4 UK sites. This a world-class manufacturing site which tells its own story from the minute you walk into the building. Being part of one of the largest companies in the UK and Europe - financial investment is regular in this site and newer sites on the radar.
Skills acquired to be an Engineering Supervisor:
- The successful Engineering Supervisor would ideally have leadership or management experience
- The successful Engineering Supervisor would be from a manufacturing or industrial background.
- The succesful Engineering Supervisor can be mechanical or electrically biased.
The Engineering Supervisor will benefit from:
- Working in a company that are investing heavily into new machinery.
- Private healthcare.
- Working for a company with fantastic manufacturing standards.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 28 days holiday, inc bank holidays.
Benefits: Healthcare, Tailor training program.
Commutable: Rushden, Thrapston, Kettering, Northampton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection – 07458162400
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Engineering Supervisor
£35k - 40k per year + 7% Contribute min 3.5%, welcome goody bag, PPE, Free parking, Service Awards,
£55k per year
£50k - 70k per year + Bonus and Car Allowance
£41,148 per year + Overtime