|Job Title:||Engineering Supervisor|
|Salary:||£41k per year + Company Pension, Life Assurance|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lester|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 16:15|
Engineering Supervisor - Earlies and Lates
A leading manufacturing plant in Hull is looking for an Engineering Supervisor to join their team within the newly developed site. As the Engineering Supervisor, you will be managing a small team of engineers as well as being hands on in a continuously growing company. The successful candidate for this Engineering Supervisor role will also be involved in a number of projects which stimulate any technically minded engineer. The Engineering Supervisor will benefit from joining a rapidly growing company with realistic opportunities for further career progression whilst on a completive remuneration package.
Skills required for the Engineering Supervisor
- Previous experience in a supervisory role, managing/leading a small team of engineers
- The Engineering Supervisor will be Multi-skilled with sound electrical and mechanical skills
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing/Continuous improvements would be advantageous
The Engineering Supervisor will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry.
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- Opportunity for further career progression
Commutable from: Hull, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, York
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Michael Lester
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's