|Job Title:||Engineering Supervisor|
|Salary:||£39k per year + OTE = £40,000+|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 15:29|
Salary: Circa £39,000
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
A new opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Supervisor to work for a market leading food manufacturing business in South Yorkshire. The business has been investing heavily into the factory and are in the process of installing new machinery and growing the size of the site. The Engineering supervisor is required to lead a team on shift to cover production maintenance and breakdowns. The Engineering Supervisor will be running the shift, delegating work and coaching. Developing the engineers beneath them.
Skills required for Engineering Supervisor:
- Manufacturing/ FMCG Experience
- Apprentice Trained Engineer
- Engineering Qualification
- Multi Skilled - Either Bias
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Leadership/ management Experience
- Aspiration to move into a leadership role
The Engineering Supervisor will benefit from:
- Lots of investment into engineering department
- Competitive Salary
- 4 on 4 off Shift Pattern
- Investment in training and Development
- State of the art equipment - brand new production lines.
Benefits: Pension Scheme and Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's