Engineering Reliability and Project Manager
|Job Title:||Engineering Reliability and Project Manager|
|Salary:||£70k per year + Car Allowance £7,000 + Pension + Other Benefits TBC|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2021 11:13|
Engineering Reliability and Project Manager - BLUE CHIP
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + £7,000 Car Allowance + Additional Benefits!
Location: Northfleet, Kent
We are currently looking for an Engineering Reliability and Projects Manager to join a market leader in their field based in Northfleet. This company is a blue chip organisation and is the VERY best at what they do. This is a key role and also a very senior role where you will be liaising with high level stake holders within the organisation.
You must have previous experience of managing an engineering team where you were heavily focussed on reliability and projects as well as change management. This is an integral role with the business and you must be an individual who is able to get a team on their side and have the ability to see projects through from cradle to grave whilst utilising the team below you.
You will be be responsible for leading a team of 2 x project engineers, 2 x reliability engineers, 1 x engineering planner and a workshop manager.
We are looking for a talented individual to manage there growing team and complete numerous projects to ensure the company grows in 2021 and beyond. The company itself has gone through massive growth over the past 5 years and are currently investing heavily into the engineering team.
Skills required for Engineering Reliability and Project Manager:
- Ideally degree qualified
- Must have come from a high speed manufacturing background
- Experience of CAPEX, Projects, Reliability and Continuous Improvement is a MUST
- Experience of change management and driving a continuous improvement culture
- Experience of managing 4-10 million pound budgets for internal and external projects
- Continuous improvement skills and methodology is necessary for this role
The Engineering Reliability and Project Manager will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Working for the best company within their field of engineering
- Continued training and development
- Continued investment in the site and the staff so staff retention is very high.
- Chance to join a strong, improving team within a thriving business.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Project Supervisor
£35k - 40k per year
£65k - 70k per year + Bonus + Private Healthcare
£50k per year
£40k - 50k per year
£55k - 65k per year + Pension - Healthcare , Training, Further progression