Engineering Project Manager
|Job Title:||Engineering Project Manager|
|Salary:||£65k per year + Private Healthcare/ regular medical check ups (annual and 3 yearly for industrial st|
|Contact Name:||Jake Bozsa|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 16:59|
Engineering Project Manager – Manufacturing
Due to recent growth, an Engineering Project Manager position has become available working for a huge manufacturer in Epping. The company are expanding thier product range and are looking for an expereinced Engineering Project Manager to manage the site expansion from start to finish. The successful Engineering Project Manager will be in charge of a £5million budget as well as have full control over all contractors and engineers within the project. With a minimum of 5 years till completion, this role offers an abundance of autonomy, variety and challenges.
Skills required for the Engineering Project Manager
- Meeting deadlines to ensure that projects are completed on time is critical
- The Engineering Project Manager will be working closely and managing a large contract team, similar experience would be advantageous.
- The Engineering Project Manager must have experience with managing large budgets over £2 million
- Experience complying with health and safety regulations within manufacturing environments
- Minimum HNC Engineering qualification
The Engineering Project Manager will benefit from:
- The Engineering Project Manager will be working for a prestigious globally recognised market leading company who are going from strength to strength
- A generous package is on offer for the Engineering Project Manager alongside a competitive salary.
- With continuous growth and reinvestment, there will always be opportunity in the foreseeable future for the Engineering Project Manager to progress
Benefits: 7% Pension, Healthcare, Dental care, Car Allowance, 10% company bonus, £65,000 OTE
Commutable: Epping, Enfield, Harlow, cheshunt, Bishops Stortford, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Consultant Jake Bozsa
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 55k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£45k - 50k per year
£48k per year + 15% Bonus
£45k - 62k per year + benefits + pension + Healthcare
£50k per year + Bonus