Engineering Project Manager
|Job Title:||Engineering Project Manager|
|Salary:||£60k - 65k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 16:11|
Engineering Project Engineer
OTE: £65,000 +
A market leading food manufacturer in London are now looking to recruit for an Engineering Project Engineer. As an Engineering Project Engineer, you will be working closely with a rapidly growing company as they continuously grow. With multiple exciting projects coming up, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Project Engineer to utilise their skills, whilst having the opportunity for further growth and progression.
Skills required for the Engineering Project Engineer:
- Previous Experience in a Project Management role
- To be considered for this role previous within an FMCG is paramount
- Worked with Projects upwards of £10 million.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification
The Engineering Project Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development for further career progression
- Market leading company who are growing year on year
- Excellent Benefits Package including a £5000 car allowance.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Childcare vouchers, Car allowance.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details