|Job Title:||Engineering Manager-Industrial|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year + Pension, OTE £60k+|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 12:45|
Salary: £45,000- £50,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager at a large Industrial Company commutable to Enfield. The Engineering Manager will join a company that is currently thriving and looking to improve their productivity constantly. As the Engineering Manager you will be required to minimize the downtime of the machinery and improve efficiencies alongside improving the factory, you will be providing personal- development-plans for each engineer, and ensure that Health & Safety Regulations is met as well!. The successful Engineering Manager will benefit from a great package with OTE of £60,000+, joining a large established company and be in charge of a team of 20 staff.
Skilled required for the Engineering Manager:
- Leading/ Managing a Team of Engineers
- Must be happy to work in a heavy industrial plant
- Happy to come in and make your mark within the team
- A good understanding of Health and Safety
- Must come from a Technical Engineering Background
- Be able to lead and motivate you’re Team.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- OTE of £60,000+
- Joining a thriving and stable Company
- Working for a company leading in their industry
- Managing a team of up to 20 staff
Commutable from: Enfield, Essex, North London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's