|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£60k - 65k per year + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2020 10:25|
An opportunity is now available for an Engineering Manager to join a progressively growing manufacturer in Hertfordshire. This Engineering Manager role is ideal for someone who is looking for a challenging role to get stuck in. With their continual investments and growing cliental, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Manager to leave their mark.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- As the Engineering Manager you will have previous hands on Engineering skills, ideally having worked your way up.
- For this Engineering Manager role previous experience working in a FMCG would be advantageous.
- Previous experience of setting up a new team would be ideal
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- The Engineering Manager will be joining a stable company who are market leader who regularly invest back into Engineering
- Opportunities for further progression is available across their multiple sites.
- A yearly bonus is on offer for this Engineering Manager role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's