|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 11:52|
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Location: Dagenham, Essex
A highly established and growing manufacturer of high end food produce are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager lead a large team of maintenance engineers. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Engineering Manager to join a company that are heavily investing and will offer your long term career progression.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- Experience as an Engineering Manager within a fast paced or heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Continuous improvement experience
- Strong leadership and coaching skills gained as an Engineering Manager
- Strong technical background in either Electrical or Mechanical maintenance.
- Have innovative ideas for how to improve efficiencies and downtime within the maintenance department.
- Able to work a Mon-Fri day’s role but be flexible for technical support over the phone when out of hours.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Having a clear progression path beyond an Engineering Manager into Factory Management
- Working as an Engineering Manager within a well-established food manufacturing company
- Management and leadership training to enhance skills
- Given full responsibility to manage the Maintenance department
- Opportunities to lead continuous improvement and lean manufacturing projects.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Emma Newbury on 0113 457 7827
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Deputy Engineering Manager
£50k - 55k per year + Pension
Engineering Shift Manager
£67k per year
Engineering Shift Manager - Weekend Shift
£45k per year + Benefits Package
£45k per year
£40k per year + Standard Pension