|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year + Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||David Newland|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 13:24|
My client - who is a leading manufacturer within the Bedford area - is currently looking to appoint a dynamic Engineering Manager. My client is looking for a talented individual to manage there growing team and complete numerous projects to ensure the company grows in 2020. The company itself has gone through massive growth over the past 5 years and are currently investing heavily into the engineering team.
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
· The engineering manager will need to hold a recornised engineering qualifaction.
· The engineering manager will need to of had prior supervisory experience.
· You will be required to organise the companies PPM schedules alongside leading the team.
· The role would also suit a team leader who is looking to make a step up into an Engineering Manager role.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
· Competitive benefits and pension package
· Continued investment in the site and the staff so staff retention is very high.
· Chance to join a strong, improving team within a thriving business.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
Commutable: Bedford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Shift Manager
£67k per year
Engineering Shift Manager - Weekend Shift
£45k per year + Benefits Package
£30k per year + paid sick scheme, free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme
£40k - 60k per year + Benefits Package
Argyll and Bute
£35k per year + Car Allowance £5,000, Relocation Package £8,000