|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 11:09|
£50,000 - £55,000
To manage day to day engineering operations on site, achieve world class maintenance and machinery uptime through the development of a robust maintenance plan. To ensure high standards of work, and identify training needs for the department, reduce machinery downtime and increase machinery efficiency, manage contractor control on site. Key tasks will include:
- R&M budget control.
- Maintain excellent level of service to production operations.
- Manage and develop skills of the engineers.
- Develop and embed a strong engaged team culture
- Implement and manage a robust maintenance plan scheduling work to site engineers to achieve this.
- Provide a safe working environment and ensure all work undertaken complies with the relevant procedures and legislation.
- Manage capital expenditure plan
- Deliver department KPI's As well as your mechanical/electrical engineering experience , you'll be required to demonstrate high standards of work and a logical approach to problem solving . Your knowledge and experience will be backed by a relevant engineering qualification.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's