|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£45k - 55k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 12:23|
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
· A strong hand on Engineering Background
· Engineering Qualification
· Experience in electrical and mechanical engineering
· Experience leading a team of engineers
· Background within a manufacturing/ packaging environment.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
· Working for a leading manufacturing business
· Competitive Salary Package
· Excellent Career Progression
· Company always investing in improvements
· Favourable Shift pattern
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Career Progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Southend on Sea
£34k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits Package
£28k - 38k per year
£32k - 37k per year + Pro Rata
£38k - 40k per year
£37k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits package