|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£65k - 75k per year + Pension+Heath Care|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 12:38|
Currently looking for an Engineering Manager to join a rapidly growing market leading manufacture in Kent. The successful candidate for this Engineering Manager role will be working for a company who instil strong values, promote a positive team culture and work a challenging and diverse role. The successful Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing a team of engineers, involved in projects, budgets, training and development and driving performance.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- The Engineering Manager will be leading a team of engineers and have previous experience driving an efficient performance managing a team.
- With investments exceeding 15 million, the right candidate for this Engineering Manager role will have strong experience with: Projects, Continuous Improvements, Reliability
- Previous Experience working in the following industries will be advantageous: Food and Drink, FMCG, Distribution, Packaging.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture who are looking to invest over 15 million towards advancing the factory
- Working a varied role offering a stimulating and challenging role for the successful Engineering Manager
- Offering a competitive salary with an annual bonus that has been achieved for the past 7 years
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £75,000 OTE
Commutable: Erith, Kent, Chatham, Kent, Dartford, Kent, Sidcup, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's