|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50k per year + Personal Bonus + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Abdul Alim|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 11:54|
Engineering Manager - Industrial
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to take a senior level role in driving this Industrial manufacturing business forward has arisen. This business has expanded over the years and they are looking to create a robust management team for the long-term future of the business. This will be an influential management and leadership role where you will be involved in the strategic thinking of the business and involved in the engineers.
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
- Strong Management and Leadership Experience
- Good Level of Qualification as Engineer and Manager
- Ideally Manager with FMCG Experience/ Fast Moving Background
- Experience of Controlling Budgets
- Experience Coaching/Developing Engineers
- Strategic Thinking About the Direction of The Business
- Manager Who Can Provide Vision and Stability to The Team
- Able to Work Monday To Friday Days-Based Role
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Opportunity to Join A Successful Business with Large Manufacturing Sites
- Manager Will Be Part of The Management Decision Making Team
- State of The Art Equipment
- Investment in The Engineering Department
- Training and Development Opportunities
Benefits: Pension, Personal Bonus
Commutable: Warrington, Cheshire
If this role sounds like it's of interest, and you believe that you have the relevant skills/qualifications, please press the apply button below.
For further details, contact Abdul Alim at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's