|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Sasha Molloy|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 09:20|
Salary: Circa £40,000
I am currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager to join a very successful manufacturing business based in Leeds. The new Engineering Manager will be required to oversee the Engineering & Maintenance team, whilst working closely with the Production Manager to ensure the smooth running of the production lines and make sure outputs are staying at the extremely high level's they currently operate at. Regular meetings between the Maintenance Manager and the Operations Manager will take place to pinpoint what areas within the factory can be improved. This is an extremely important position and the successful Engineering Manager will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as a great package with it.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- Engineering Manager must have management experience
- Engineering Manager must have previous involvement within a factory environment
- Engineering Manager must be comfortable dealing with budgets and implementing KPI's
- Engineering Manager should have a firm knowledge and experience of being hands on at some point within their career
- Engineering Manager must be flexible within the role
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Joining an established company who are growing continuously
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Running the engineering department
- Opportunity to implement new schedules and database'
- Being able to implement their own ideas to improve the business further
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Southend on Sea
£34k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits Package
£38k - 40k per year
£37k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits package
£32k per year + Lots of Overtime
£35k per year + Fantastic Benefits package